It comes with great enthusiasm that Truist announces the addition of Nigel Allen, President & Chief Advancement Officer for the TMH Foundation, to its’ Tallahassee Community Advisory Board. We certainly appreciate his willingness to serve on our Tallahassee board and be an ambassador of Truist. Holistically, the main goal of this board is to help drive the Purpose of Truist of inspiring and building better lives and communities locally in the Capital City.
* Nigel Allen, President & Chief Advancement Officer, TMH Foundation
The full list of the Truist Tallahassee Community Advisory Board members can be seen below:
* Bennett Napier, Partners in Association Management
* Cyndi Knox, Shaffield Building Specialties
* Nadia Batey, James Moore & Co.
* Jim Rasmussen, Retired former SunTrust Bank President
* Kelly Overstreet Johnson, Baker Donelson
* Kim Moore, Tallahassee Community College
* Maribel Lockwood, M.D., Radiology Associates of Tallahassee
* Andrés Rodriguez, M.D., The Digestive Disease Clinic
* Mark Hillis, Retired former SunTrust Bank Executive
* Roosevelt Randolph, Knowles & Randolph, P.A.
* Susan Thompson, Smith Thompson Shaw Colón & Power P.A.
* Keith Bowers, Office of Economic Vitality
* Nigel Allen, TMH Foundation
Please join Truist Bank in congratulating and welcoming Nigel to the board and to the Truist family.