Elevate our region as the Talent Capital of Florida by addressing talent gap shortages, driving job creation, and promoting educational opportunities.
- Drive engagement with the Talent Development Council and implement the One Vision TLH Regional Talent Plan.
- Expand the Talent Pipeline Management program with a new employer collaborative.
- Grow TalentHub to be recognized as a source of educational training and accessible job opportunities.
- Ensure all students have access to opportunities that lead to education beyond high school through the ASPIRE Capital Region program.
- Utilize Access Tallahassee, our young professionals program to engage the next generation of talent within our local market.
- Host Tally Job Hops and increase mentorship program participation.
- ASPIRE Capital Region
The Greater Tallahassee Chamber is proud to be a founding member of ASPIRE, a collective impact that leverages the assets of partner organizations and community stakeholders to bridge the gaps in the effort to scale education and workforce opportunities for students in the community.
- Community Talent Plan
The One Vision Community Talent Plan, guided by the Talent Development Council, included stakeholder input, qualitative research, the development of strategic recommendations, the creation of an implementation plan and the establishment of performance metrics to measure implementation success.
TalentHub is an interactive career development platform that links recruitment, skill-building and career navigation into one comprehensive system. This data-driven platform connects job seekers with employers and integrates demands for new skilling, new employer-advised programs, training tools and other opportunities.
- Talent Pipeline Management
The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce facilitates the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Talent Pipeline Management (TPM) model, an employer-led and demand-driven approach to closing the skills gap. These industry-specific groups are for businesses to create and manage talent ‘supply chains’ by projecting talent needs and aligning those with education and workforce development systems.
- Tally Job Hop
The Tally Job Hop is a half-day tour for students to visit some of North Florida’s top businesses that are looking for interns and employees from our local universities. At each stop, students learn about a company’s corporate culture, what type of projects they are working on and most importantly, what types of internships and jobs are available.