It comes with great enthusiasm that Truist announces the addition of 3 outstanding new members to its’ Tallahassee Community Advisory Board. The executive leaders, including CEO Kelly King, recently voted to approve them to the Tallahassee board. With the merger into Truist, we are differentiated as a National top 10 bank that utilizes both a community bank delivery model and a local advisory board. We certainly appreciate their willingness to serve on our board and be an ambassador of Truist. Inclusively, the main goal of this board is to help drive the mission of inspiring and building better lives and communities locally in the Capital City. These new board members are experts in their industry, exhibit high character & integrity, and are aligned with Truist in the overarching goal to make Tallahassee better.
- Andrés Rodriguez, M.D.: President of the Digestive Disease Clinic
• Bennett Napier, M.S.,CAE: CEO/President of Partners in Association Management
• Kim Moore, MBA: Vice President of Workforce Innovation for Tallahassee Community College
The full list of the Truist Tallahassee Community Advisory Board members can be seen below:
- Andrés Rodriguez, M.D., The Digestive Disease Clinic
• Bennett Napier, Partners in Association Management
• Cyndi Knox, Shaffield Building Specialties
• Hollie Bearden Henshaw, RBI Trucking
• Jim Rasmussen, Retired former SunTrust Bank President
• Kelly Overstreet Johnson, Baker Donelson
• Kim Moore, Tallahassee Community College
• Maribel Lockwood, M.D., Radiology Associates of Tallahassee
• Mark Hillis, Retired former SunTrust Bank Executive
• Roosevelt Randolph, Knowles & Randolph, P.A.
• Susan Thompson, Smith Thompson Shaw Colón & Power P.A.
Please join Truist in congratulating and welcoming Kim, Bennett, and Andrés to the board and to the Truist family.
Contact: Chris Mills, Market President. Christopher.firstname.lastname@example.org