Tallahassee, Fla., August 20, 2020 – Lewis, Longman & Walker Tallahassee attorneys are recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021 by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®. LLW Shareholder R. Steven Lewis has been named Lawyer of the Year in Natural Resources Law in Tallahassee in addition to his listing as a Best Lawyer in Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation. Anne Longman has been listed as a Best Lawyer in the fields of Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation and Natural Resources Law, James W. Linn has been listed in the fields of Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law and Employment Law – Management and Frederick L. Aschauer has been listed in the field of Natural Resources Law.
Other LLW attorneys have also been named Best Lawyers®:
• Terry E. Lewis – Lawyer of the Year in Environmental Law and Best Lawyer in the area of Environmental Litigation, West Palm Beach
• Michelle Diffenderfer – Best Lawyer in the area of Environmental Law, West Palm Beach
• Stephen A. Walker – Best Lawyer in the areas of Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation, West Palm Beach
• Alfred J. Malefatto – Best Lawyer in the area of Environmental Law, West Palm Beach
• Brenna M. Durden – Best Lawyer in the areas of Land Use and Zoning Law, Real Estate Law and Real Estate Litigation, Jacksonville
• Wayne E. Flowers – Best Lawyer in the areas of Environmental Law, Environmental Litigation and Water Law, Jacksonville
Best Lawyers® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. The 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© includes almost 60,000 lawyers covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia and is based on more than 10 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Best Lawyers® lists reach an audience of more than 17 million readers. For more information on “Best Lawyers” rankings, visit http://www.bestlawyers.com/default.aspx.
Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A. is a statewide law firm with 30 attorneys and over 25 years of experience practicing in the areas of environmental, land use, real estate, litigation, legislative and governmental affairs. LLW has the experience to navigate complex local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Our offices are in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Tampa, St. Petersburg and West Palm Beach. For more detailed information on our qualifications, visit our website at www.llw-law.com.