Join us for our 14th Annual Baby & Family Fair and first-ever Virtual Speaker Series!
This free virtual event offers new and expecting families the opportunity to connect with our community’s leading pregnancy and parenting experts virtually via Zoom. Whether you’re a first-time parent or expecting your fifth, come learn something new, discover community resources, and have your questions answered.
From Monday, April 26 through Friday, May 7, join our expert panelists, ranging from leading OBGYNs and pediatric specialists to certified nurse-midwives and speech-language pathologists, for virtual panels and classes, including:
- Pregnancy & Parenting in a Pandemic
- So, You’re Pregnant: Tips for a Healthy Pregnancy
- When Things Don’t Go As Planned: Navigating High-Risk Pregnancy
- Preparing for an Unmedicated, Hospital Birth
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Navigating Perinatal Depression
- Toys & Tools for Healthy Child Development
- Recognizing Early Signs of Autism
- Preparing for Parenthood
- Preventing Childhood Injury
- Little Ones Music Play
Sign up today at TMH.ORG/Fair!