Please join us on Wednesday, May 16th for our Annual Pitch Night presented by Hancock Whitney Bank, and Danfoss Turbocor Compressors Inc.!
TechGrant Pitch Night
Thursday, May 16th
Goodwood Museum Carriage House
During the event, the five finalists will present their business pitch for a chance to win up to $15,000 in commercialization grants, in addition to a scholarship to attend the Entrepreneurial Excellence Program (EEP) and exclusive access into The Entrepreneur’s Club @ Innovation Park.
WHO is competing?
- EduClear, LLC is a mobile app to scan and edit text images to make it easier to read
- Footy Training, LLC is a platform that provides curriculum for young athletes to train on their own and against professional athletes
- Immuto, Inc. is an API and web portal that gives users instant access to the benefits of blockchain
- NeuroJungle, LLCproduces a wearable limb manipulation device that is a virtual anatomical interactivity technology for stroke survivors
- Nhu Energy, Inc. has developedbundled intelligent control and analytics products and services that can demonstrate new technologies and systems before deploying them into critical infrastructures
Light Hors d’oeuvres and drinks will be served
This event is open to the public, but register as soon as possible to reserve your spot.
*This is a high demand event and is expected to fill to capacity quickly