Have you identified a social need that has yet to be addressed?
Are you passionate about positively impacting lives in your community?
Then you have the foundations to building a successful nonprofit organization. This quarterly webinar will inspire you to pursue your passion of serving others while equipping you with start-up resources to launch your organization.
In this 1 hour webinar, you will learn the following:
- Legal definition and differences of nonprofit organizations
- Identify the essential characteristics of a “nonprofit leader”
- Step-by-step nonprofit startup process
- Scope of local nonprofit sector competition
- Board of Directors: purpose and structure
- Nonprofit Essentials
At the conclusion of the webinar, each registered attendee will receive a copy of the INIE Nonprofit Startup Toolkit with a checklist and resources to launch your nonprofit organization. Registration is limited to 20 participants. Reserve your seat today!
INIE Members: FREE
Click HERE for more information.