The “new normal” continues to fluctuate; employees are restless and leaders who were primed to navigate a brief time of uncertainty are now wrestling with unknowns that threaten to extend into months or longer. The current uncertainty gripping our workforces has entered a new stage – one of chronic coping rather than mere short-term pivoting. Employees’ needs and mindsets are changing; new challenges endanger productivity, engagement, and performance management. Leaders must, therefore, be perceptive in spotting these new concerns and proactive in providing immediate solutions. In this fascinating and fast-paced 45-minute Zoom training on October 6 at 11:00am, leadership author, trainer, and thought leader J. Lenora Bresler, J.D., CSP, SHRM-SCP, SPHR will show you how to spot and deal with the newest threats to your workplace.
Issues addressed include:
- Striking the balance between holding virtual workers accountable and micromanaging
- Ensuring that virtual workers’ increased productivity potential does not lead to burnout
- Initiating innovation when social distancing and remote work diminish optimal conditions
- Understanding how stress manifests in various personalities
- Conducting engaging and inspiring meetings in a virtual and uncertain world