The Chamber is actively monitoring developments related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We are in daily contact with members, our board of directors and leaders from all of the key institutions in our community.
In an effort to assist with social distancing and per the recommendation from the CDC regarding a reduction of gatherings for the next eight weeks, we will be postponing our upcoming events. This rescheduling of Chamber programs and events also includes our affiliate programs Access Tallahassee, Leadership Tallahassee and World Class Schools.
- Beginning today, Monday, March 16 through Friday, May 8, 2020 all events and programs will be postponed, and we will work to reschedule for later dates.
- Chamber Leads Groups will be suspended from having in person meetings, but conference calls or virtual meetings may still occur.
- Our Chamber Board of Directors Meetings for March and April will be held in a virtual format.
- All ribbon cuttings will be rescheduled for future dates.
- Leadership Tallahassee applications for Class 38 will now be received via digital format to Barbara Boone at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no hand deliveries. Application deadline remains Monday, April 6, 5:00 pm.
- The majority of Chamber staff will begin to work remotely starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Support to our members will be available via email and phone should you need to connect directly with a Chamber staff member.
- Chamber staff is working on digital program options including webinars, online classes and podcasts that will available for the professional and personal development of your staff. Stay tuned for more information on how you and your teams can participate.
The Chamber will continue to closely monitor and evaluate information and guidance provided by local authorities as well as state and federal agencies as we go forward. Should the dates need to be adjusted or if there are any other updates, we will continue to communicate with members via email and our social media platforms.
Should you have any questions please email Dana Noles at email@example.com. For more information on resources and information for your business and families please visit www.talchamber.com/coronavirus.