The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Tallahassee Community College’s Center for Workforce Development, provides Chamber members with the opportunity to improve the quality and skill set of their employees without breaking the bank.
Through a set of free and discounted online classes, member businesses help their teams gain knowledge, improve quality, increase productivity and succeed in today’s competitive business world.
Courses available to one person per company each month.
For more information, contact Takila Brooks at (850) 224-8116.
Free Online Training Courses
This year’s free topics include:
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Creating Web Pages
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Microsoft Access (Introduction)
- Microsoft Excel (Introduction)
- Microsoft Word (Introduction)
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Purchasing Fundamentals
Discounted Online Training Courses
Discounted classes outside of our regular offered line up are available to Chamber Members for $75 (Regularly $119). To access these additional opportunities please contact Kristina Finch by email email@example.com.
The discounted courses currently offered include:
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Advanced Web Pages
- Building Teams That Work
- Business Marketing & Writing
- Customer Service Fundamentals
- Effective Business Writing
- Marketing Your Nonprofit
- Mastery of Business Fundamentals
- Microsoft Access (Inter.) 2013
- Microsoft Excel (Inter.) 2013
- Microsoft Excel (Adv.) 2013
- Microsoft Word (Inter.) 2013
- Professional Sales Skills
- Project Management Applications
- QuickBooks (Intro.)
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Using Social Media in Business
For more information on additional courses and certifications offered by Tallahassee Community College, call (850) 201-8760 or visit www.ed2go.com/tcc/.