Launched in 2006, Access Tallahassee works to connect and engage young professionals through programs designed to help them build business relationships, grow personally and professionally, and contribute to the economic development and quality of life in our community. Access programs include nurturing development through exposure to local leaders, unique social networking events to help cultivate relationships with other like-minded young people, and various opportunities to get hands-on involvement in our community – all while gaining a broader perspective on our local business climate.
With more than 450 members and growing, Access Tallahassee:
• Fosters opportunities to connect with established leaders in the business community
• Provides activities for personal and & professional development
• Cultivates awareness and involvement on issues and policies affecting our community
• Assists in recruiting & retaining young professionals
• Complements the goals of the Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce