Launched in 2006, Access Tallahassee works to connect & engage young professionals through programs designed to help them build business relationships, grow personally & professionally, and contribute to the economic development & quality of life in our community. Access programs include nurturing development through exposure to local leaders, unique social networking events to help cultivate relationships with other like-minded young people, and various opportunities to get hands-on involvement in our community – all while gaining a broader perspective on our local business climate.
With more than 300 members and growing, Access Tallahassee:
• Fosters opportunities to connect with established leaders in the business community
• Provides activities for personal and & professional development
• Cultivates awareness and involvement on issues and policies affecting our community
• Assists in recruiting & retaining young professionals
• Complements the goals of the Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce