Syntech Systems is the leading supplier of fuel and fleet management accounting systems. We are pioneers of the fuel management industry, home of the FuelMaster and inventors of AIM (Automotive Information Module). We are profoundly committed to our customers, our distributors, our employees, and our community. Our family-oriented, team-based environment is looking for an innovative and dynamic individual whose core values align with our brand. If you fit the needs of this position and are ready for that next growth step in your career, we would be excited to hear from you.
Syntech’s Test Development Engineer is responsible for supporting test efforts by developing script/tools and automation suites that help provide information about the quality and stability of Syntech’s products under test.
• Plan, design, and implement applications, scripts, and tools to aid in product testing.
• Plan, design, develop, and execute functional tests for new and existing software, firmware, and hardware products and features.
• Work collaboratively with teams during the entire product life cycle development. Help ensure that products are designed to include diagnosis, testability, and maintainability features.
• Work with development teams to create unit, module, and system test plans and test scaffolding and code.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or comparable fields required. Comparable experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
• Minimum of 3 years of testing or development experience.
• Advanced knowledge of software and firmware test strategies and methodologies desired.
• Experience in using and developing test automation.
• Working knowledge of relational databases.
• Familiarity with agile software development methodology and releases processes.
• Experience in 2 or more of the following areas required: PC client and web browser application testing, embedded systems testing, and mobile applications testing.
• Experience in programming or scripting languages, particularly Java and Python.
• Must be able to clearly communicate information and issues to team members and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing.
• Must be capable of developing a good rapport with developers and other team members.
Syntech job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
Syntech is proud to be a drug/alcohol-free work environment
Click HERE to apply.
Close Date: 3/29/19