The Technical Training Specialist is part of an elite team whose primary focus is to help clients become more knowledgeable and efficient with our products. Our training specialists demonstrate and explain the features and functions of Syntech software and hardware to a wide range of customers, distributors, and employees.
• Develop and facilitate in-house/off-site, computer-based technical training classes.
• Modify and improve existing training curriculum based on attendee feedback or product changes and enhancements.
• Develop or select appropriate training aids including multimedia visual aids, demonstration models, computer tutorials, and points of reference.
• Create and modify exams, quizzes and hands-on assessments for customers, technicians, and in-house training.
• Maintain knowledge of current and new products; revise course outlines and curriculum, as needed.
• Maintain accurate training records including training schedules, attendance, as well as pre- and post-test evaluations.
• Schedule and conduct webinars for new and existing customers upon request.
• Identify and contact existing customers to promote training webinars.
• Coordinate or perform administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
• Assist with the development of training calendars, schedules and other miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned.
• BS degree in a computer related field of study; will consider relevant years’ experience in lieu of degree.
• Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of Syntech’s fuel management equipment, hardware, and software.
• Familiarity with current methods, best practices, and technologies to provide efficient quality training.
• Experience developing courseware and user manuals.
• Ability to lead clients, distributors, and employees in a professional, patient, courteous, and helpful manner.
• Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical students.
• Strong presentation, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Solid history of positive customer interaction and customer support.
• Sound decision making and organizational skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, database presentation, and scheduling software.
• Ability to excel in a team-based environment, supporting the success of the team.
• Must be willing to travel one week per month and have a good driving record for this position.
Syntech job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
Syntech is proud to be a drug/alcohol-free work environment EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled
Click HERE to apply.
Close Date: 02/22/2019