In this position you will be responsible for providing on-site coordination utilizing web based software for all phases of remodel and new home construction projects, including coordinating trade partners, material and equipment, ensuring specifications and selections are being implemented and work is proceeding on schedule. Project Manager shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, job site safety, and communication with clients, trade partners, and Kessler Construction Team Members. The Project Manager is solely responsible for and will be held accountable for the timely completion of projects and ensuring that projects are constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and local codes. Interested candidates can email your resume with references to Teresa@KesslerConstructionLLC.com.
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive compensation based on experience
Daily Job Responsibilities:
• Schedule trade partners, consultants, inspections, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
• Perform quality control inspection of the work being completed.
• Verify that trade partner is fully executing and complying with their scope of work.
• Identify trade partner non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
• Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
• Communicate with clients and Kessler Construction Team Members via web based software.
• Perform Project Manager duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
• Ensure trade partner corrects all deficiencies identified by project team.
• Site visit all projects daily to open, monitor activities, assist in future planning, and secure at end of day.
• Ensure that the job site is kept clean and orderly.
• Creation and completion of punch lists.
• Creation of Field Change Orders with accurate descriptions.
• Complete warranty tasks on completed projects.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma
• Knowledge of residential and commercial construction preferred, but not required
• Detail oriented with the ability to focus on quality and accuracy
• Strong math skills
• Interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
• Critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
• Time management skills – Ability to multitask with multiple projects and prioritize
• Proficiency with Adobe Writer & Microsoft Windows (7 & 10) OS, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to read blue prints preferred, but not required
• This position involves work at construction sites where duties will be performed both indoors and outdoors
• Provide direction to and resolve problems among 30+ trade partners
• Endurance and ability to visit entire job site, including stairs or other elevated structure
• Communicate via: telephone, written logs, email, computer, smart phone