Reports To: Chief Problem Solver
Status: Full-time; Flexible
Secure Records Solutions is a family-owned Document Management company specializing in Document Shredding, Scanning and Storage solutions. We’re on a mission to improve the lives of others by solving their unique problems. We approach challenges with joy and are committed to doing things the right way, even if it’s the hard way. Care to join us? We’re looking to grow our team with a motivated and goal-oriented outside sales associate.
This role is primarily responsible for growing the top line of the business through smart, targeted and organized outside sales initiatives. The Opportunity Creator position requires an individual with vision and the ability to read people and relationships providing a consultative sales experience while representing the SRS brand.
Target new sales opportunities and generate leads:
- Densify existing shred routes within a 100-mile radius of Thomasville, GA;
- Pursue industry verticals where SRS has proven document management expertise (i.e. Healthcare, Government, Education);
- Investigate, develop and maintain addressable market opportunities with a geographical focus on Southwest Georgia and North Florida.
Develop relationships through business community involvement activities:
- Attend Chamber events in designated territory (i.e. monthly breakfast meetings, lunch & learn, and/or other continuing education events);
- Participate in leadership program(s);
- Develop service interest by joining business network of choice;
- Work SRS shred days to identify business prospects.
Exhaust sourced leads by scaling existing client relationships, coordinating with drivers for prospect intel, checking in with our clients on service, and extracting prospects from our contact management system.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of solutions/services provided and ability to target efforts to sell smart;
- Maintain, document and produce regular sales data reporting monthly to identify trends and opportunities;
- Attend and assist with tradeshows and conferences;
- Collaborate with Marketing to coordinate sales efforts;
- Travel within 100-mile radius of Thomasville, GA including Southwest Georgia and North Florida;
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and substance abuse screening with random drug screenings thereafter.
- Competitive, energetic, organized and self-motivated;
- Servant’s heart with a focus on improving the lives of others;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; understanding the sales process and people dynamics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Diligent client follow-up and follow-through;
- Strong public speaking with the ability to give sales presentations to a range of prospects.
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field;
- 2 years previous experience in outside sales; preferably B2B.
Submit resume to email@example.com