We seek to hire a Marketing Coordinator in our Tallahassee, FL office. This position requires strategic thinking, flexibility, creativity, excellent writing and editing skills, a well-developed graphic eye, planned and proactive approaches, and the ability to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high quality standards. The Marketing Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, and function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently while demonstrating an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
Construction Industry experience is a plus, but not required. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team member who is a quick learner, able to keep up in a fast-paced environment, and asks questions to develop a deep understanding of the industry and organization.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create, edit, and produce well-written and graphically sophisticated content for marketing items including proposals, presentations, brochures and conference promotional materials
• Coordinate corporate events, including invitation and program design, shirts and other branded materials
• Collaborate with business development and management team in determining relevant proposal content; while adhering to strict proposal outlines on short deadlines
• Organize and produce content for company press releases on a monthly basis
• Manage corporate photography program to showcase completed projects in future marketing materials
• Support in preparation of PowerPoint slides and leave-behind materials for presentations and interviews
• Provide printing and production support, and assembling and delivering final documents
• Extensive writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors
• Assist in maintaining the CRM database including maintenance of opportunities, projects, clients, and contacts
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – actively participates and contributes as a team member in group settings
• Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work
• Ability to multi-task and stay ahead of deadlines
• Commitment to working with teams in an engaging, positive way, with ability to work independently when needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business Administration, engineering, architecture, or a related field (or equivalent professional experience)
• Typically, 2 to 5 years of professional experience in related marketing, business development, public relations.
• Experience in the A/E industry may be given additional consideration
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop) is required.
• Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
Click firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.