Syntech is the leading supplier of fuel and fleet management accounting systems. We are home of the FuelMaster and inventors of AIM (Automotive Information Module). We are profoundly committed to our customers, distributors, employees, and community.
The Help Desk Specialist provides basic technical support (help desk) to include installing, configuring and instruction on FuelMaster software, hardware and firmware to customers and distributors.
• Consults with customers on the telephone providing support in all areas of FuelMaster software and hardware.
• Troubleshoots and assists users with difficulties encountered with software and computer hardware related questions.
• Performs diagnostic tests to ensure integrity of FuelMaster setups.
• Responsible for and able to perform telephone (help desk) support of peripheral devices, including transaction printers, receipt printers, tank monitor connections, communication devices, as well as the FuelMaster system.
• Follows up on assigned open calls to verify resolution of customer problem.
• Document actions performed and troubleshooting steps completed in CRM software.
• Ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel to solve customer related issues and work successfully through their requests.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• AA degree/technical training in an IT related field; will consider relevant years’ experience in lieu of degree.
• Has knowledge of commonly used IT concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Ability to work with customers in a professional, patient, courteous, and helpful manner.
• Strong history of positive customer interaction and customer support.
• Willingness to be on call and/or work shifts when necessary.
• Experience in Systems Administration, SQL servers, or network communication is desirable.
Syntech job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
Syntech is a drug and alcohol-free work environment and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran)
More info at https://www.myfuelmaster.com/apply-now/
Close Date: 2/29/20