A career that allows you to make an impact on others with tons of growth potential and flexibility isn’t just a dream. At Northwestern Mutual, financial representatives help people meet their financial goals. They can handle the word ‘no,’ but won’t take it for an answer. In doing so, they build a business that gives them financial independence and time to actually have a life outside of work.
As a financial representative, a typical day may include:
• Digging deep with clients and prospects
• Developing tailored solutions for each client
• Training and coaching from people who know their stuff
• Team meetings to set goals
• Making calls to prospective clients
You just may have found the career for you, if:
You want a company that values varied experiences and perspectives.
You think hard work should be recognized and rewarded.
Teamwork and collaboration are important to you.
You are looking for a fast-paced, highly productive environment.
You want to work for a company with exceptional financial strength* and whose values match your own.
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, sales, military veterans and community influencers. We hope you have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college or university. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, and are a self-starter who is motivated and has had personal success.
 Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI
* Moody’s Investors Service Aaa (highest), 6/2018; A.M. Best Company A++ (highest), 4/2018; Fitch Ratings AAA (highest), 1/2018; Standard & Poor’s AA+ (second highest), 7/2018. Ratings are subject to change.
Please email resumes to Amy Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org
Close Date: 7/24/19