The LT Administrative Assistant provides support in administrative and operational duties, database management, and Leadership Tallahassee (LT)/Youth Leadership Tallahassee (YLT) program events logistics. An event may be an hour workshop or a multi-day retreat. . Tasks will range from managing reservations to handing out name badges.
The work is detail oriented and may require evening and weekend duties. This position requires flexibility, problem-solving skills and the ability to work successfully as part of a team and interact well with all levels of staff and volunteers.
- Provides support to LT Board of Governors, Board Committees, LT & YLT programs including finalizing agendas, resources/materials, logistics and follow up evaluations.
- Responsible for all LT/YLT database functions in the Chamber WebLink program including but not limited to membership records, billing and payments, event registrations, Total Resource Campaign sponsorships and reports.
- Maintains timelines for all activities and events for LT & YLT
- Maintains up to date social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the website.
- Administrative duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years administrative and clerical experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products and previous experience with membership databases is a plus.
Salary Range: $31,000 – $34,000
The statements in this Job Description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required. The content should not be construed as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required to meet the criteria for this position.
Send resume to email@example.com
Close Date: 5/23/19