AMELIA ISLAND, Fla. — WCTV has complete coverage of the 2017 Annual Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce Conference.
Click on the links below for the latest details from this year’s conference:
- Business leaders, elected officials meet for annual chamber conference — Hundreds of business leaders and elected officials are meeting on Amelia Island for the annual Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce Conference.
- Business leaders talk talent retention at annual chamber conference — Each year, thousands of college grads across the Capital City are faced with a decision: to stay, or to go. Many choose to go. It’s a trend local business leaders are trying to change.
- City, County planners say public investment spurs economic growth — As Tallahassee continues to grow, so too does development. It’s been a hot topic this year in the Capital City as several projects have caused tension between neighborhoods and City and County leaders.
- Day 2 wraps up at Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce Conference — Day two of the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce Conference wraps up, where the bulk of the action took place.
- Chamber members leave conference with overview of the economy — As members of the Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce wrap up a weekend of networking at Amelia Island, they’re leaving with an in-depth look at the state of Florida’s economy.