The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce is excited to partner with American Express and support our small businesses for Small Business Saturday on November 25, 2017.
To join the 2017 Small Business Saturday Campaign your business must:
- Be a current Tallahassee Chamber member.
- Have a location that will be open for business on Small Business Saturday – November 25, 2017.
- Be a locally owned and/or small business.
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 13, 2017.
Small Business Saturday Tote Bags
Showcase your Small Business Saturday support and submit promotional items, coupons, business cards, etc.
Get creative! Encourage shoppers to visit your business on Small Business Saturday! Items must be delivered to the Tallahassee Chamber by Friday, November 17th. (Limit 200).
Tote bags will be distributed at the Chamber office and Chamber events while supplies last.
If your business chooses to participate, the Chamber will:
- List your business on our website and social media as a Small Business Saturday participant.
- Provide free marketing materials for Small Business Saturday.
- Distribute giveaways in our Small Business Saturday tote bags to Chamber members (giveaways must be provided by participating businesses).
We encourage participating businesses to:
- Promote the Tallahassee Chamber Small Business Saturday Campaign – Tag us on social media @talchamber and display your Small Business Saturday materials leading up to the event.
- Provide giveaways, coupons, flyers or business cards to the Chamber to be added to Small Business Saturday tote bags. (Material must be delivered to the Chamber by November 17th)
- Set-up a Small Business Saturday “station” at your location the day of the event with complimentary refreshments, coupons, giveaways and passport stamps.
All participating businesses have access to FREE Small Business Saturday marketing materials to promote your business. The Chamber has a limited amount of materials including door mats, pens, stickers, window clings, table tents, posters and more available for businesses. Supplies are limited and will be given away to participating businesses while supplies last.
In addition, you can request additional materials through the Small Business Saturday website HERE. Simply click on “Get Materials” and they will provide you with a marketing toolkit. You even have the option to personalize your materials!