One of Florida’s best companies to work for is now hiring for a full-time senior software developer.
At Diverse Computing, we pride ourselves on delivering industry-leading support and user-friendly software for those who protect and serve the public. We also understand that highly satisfied employees are key to this mission, which is why we offer:
• an award-winning office culture that supports flexibility and collaboration;
• competitive pay and benefits (health and dental insurance, retirement contribution matching, and internet and mobile data plan reimbursement);
• opportunities to get involved with the local Tallahassee community;
• genuine work/life balance;
• the chance to work on projects that have a measurable impact on public safety; and
• lots of other perks like free lunch every day, an office gym, and a pet-friendly policy (they don’t call us the Google of Tallahassee for nothing).
Sound interesting? This job might be for you if:
• you have work experience as a programmer using a modern programming language, preferably Java;
• you understand software architectural concepts such as N-tier Architecture and Inversion of Control;
• you’re passionate about technology and building solutions to technical challenges;
• programming and software architecture really fuel your fire;
• you totally geek out when you talk about the best ways to build software;
• you work well on your own, but jump at the opportunity to collaborate with others;
• learning new things doesn’t drag you down, it invigorates you;
• you want to work with a variety of technologies; and
• and you can pass a full background check and drug screening.
As a senior developer, your duties will include:
• developing both front-end web applications and back-end components;
• working in a team that utilizes Agile development techniques (mainly Scrum);
• being a mentor to less-experienced developers;
• investigating and troubleshooting application bugs;
• providing support for our customers; and
• experimenting with new technologies and programming techniques and patterns.
Please respond with your resume, cover letter, and contact information for references from the last 3 places you have worked in Microsoft Word or PDF format, and email them to email@example.com. Candidates without this information will not be considered. Thank you!