The Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Tallahassee Community College’s Center for Workforce Development, provides Chamber members with the opportunity to improve the quality and skill set of their employees without breaking the bank.
Through this partnership, existing businesses help their teams gain knowledge, improve quality, increase productivity and succeed in today’s competitive business world.
Courses available to one person per company each month.
For more information, contact Takila Brooks at (850) 224-8116.
Free Online Training Courses
This year’s free topics include:
- A to Z Grant Writing
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Creating a Successful Business Plan
- Creating Web Pages
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Microsoft Access (Introduction)
- Microsoft Excel (Introduction)
- Microsoft Word (Introduction)
- Nonprofit Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Purchasing Fundamentals